Our rock climbing anchors class is the most complete 3-in-1 course available. Learn how to set up safe rock climbing anchor systems with natural, pro and fixed equipment. A “must take” class if you want to start climbing outdoors on your own. Practice several new climbing knots and tips for setting up solid climbing anchors.
Prerequisite: Prior top-rope climbing experience. All rental equipment included.
5 Star Reviews ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
|1 Person (half-day)||$179|
|1 Person (full-day)||$279|
Duration: half-day or full-day
OPEN YEAR ROUND
- Top-rope anchor safety and instruction
- Natural, fixed and pro anchors
- Evaluate protection and rock quality
- Fundamental knots
- Build and remove anchors
- Clean and rappel
- Lifetime Membership!
- Anchor building equipment
- Climbing shoes
- Professional guide
Things to Bring
- Sturdy walking or hiking shoes
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Enough water for 4-5 hours
- Sun protection
- Day Pack
- Joshua Tree National Park entrance fee (only applicable to Joshua Tree location)
- Gratuities (optional)
Learn how to build natural, fixed and gear anchors used for rock climbing with help of expert instructors and climb outdoors safely.
To maximize your experience, we are open year round and offer services for all levels – from complete novice to avid climbers. Outdoor rock climbing is our expertise. We are proud to operate with the highest standards of the industry and run our tours in Southern California, Los Angeles and world-class outdoor climbing destination – Joshua Tree National Park.