Welcome to our climbing community! Come experience the spectacular world of Outdoor Rock Climbing and take part in what has thrilled visitors from all over the world! Learn the ingenious methods used by the modern sport.
Multiple locations to chose from across Southern California!
Rock climbing classes , personalized instruction and the best outdoor adventures in Southern California. Learn how to rock climbing, use a carabiner, manage a climbing rope, top-rope or lead climb outdoors, how to build anchors, learn how to belay a climber, how to rappel, what gear is needed and most importantly; safety.
Beginner Rock Climbing Class
Anchor Building Class
Half-Day Climbing Adventure
What makes our program ROCK?
- “Our commitment goes far beyond the class by providing free outdoor climbing events, which give students additional time to practice skills learned and meet other climbers…” – Owner
- Professional Certified Instructors
- Rental gear included at no extra charge
- Easy online registration
- Small client-to-guide ratios
- One-on-one private climbing instruction
- Climb Southern California and Joshua Tree National Park; a world-class climbing destination
- Climbing Adventures; great for climbers and non-climbers
- Technical & Lead Climbing Classes
- Family Adventures!
There’s absolutely no excuse not to give it a try. Climbing is the ultimate experience for all active outdoor enthusiasts!
Your #1 Choice for Outdoor Rock Climbing in California
To maximize your experience, we are open year round and offer a great variety of services, such as; beginner rock climbing classes, anchor building, lead courses of both traditional and sport climbing, multi-pitch, self-rescue, women-only classes, guided adventure tours, group climbing and team building events, single and multi-day events, custom courses, private climbing instruction, gift cards and fundraising opportunities.