Welcome to our climbing community!
Experience the amazing world of outdoor rock climbing. Be a part of what has thrilled visitors from all over the world! Learn the tricks used by professionals to make what seems impossible, possible.
Multiple locations to chose from across Southern California!
Rock climbing classes , personalized instruction and the best outdoor adventures in Southern California. Learn how to rock climbing, use a carabiner, manage a climbing rope, top-rope or lead climb outdoors, how to build climbing anchors, learn how to belay a climber, how to rappel, what gear is needed and most importantly; safety.
What makes our outdoor program unique?
- “Our commitment to you goes far beyond the class by providing free outdoor climbing events, which allow students more time to practice skills learned and make new friends…” – Owner
- Professional Certified Instructors
- All rental gear included at no extra charge
- Easy online registration
- Small client-to-guide ratios
- One-on-one private climbing instruction
- Climb Southern California and Joshua Tree National Park; a world-class climbing destination
- Outdoor Adventure trips; great for climbers and non-climbers
- Technical and lead climbing classes
- Family Fun trips!
There’s completely and totally no excuse not to give it a try. Climbing is the very best experience for all active outdoor fans!
Your #1 Choice for Outdoor Rock Climbing in California
To maximize your experience, we are open year round and offer a great variety of services, such as; rappelling adventures, beginner rock climbing classes, anchor building, lead courses of both traditional and sport climbing, multi-pitch, self-rescue, women-only classes, guided adventure tours, group climbing and team building events, single and multi-day events, custom courses, private climbing instruction, gift cards and fundraising opportunities.