Best Outdoor Adventures in Southern California and Joshua Tree National Park!
Create lifetime memories and experience the great world of rock climbing outdoor. Walk up-and-down vertical walls on a rappelling adventure, or plan your next group event with us.
Our climbing adventures have thrilled visitors from all over the world! Learn tips and tricks used by professionals on how to make climbing possible.
#1 Choice in Outdoor Rock Climbing Classes in California
The best outdoor program that fits you
“Our commitment to you goes far beyond the class by providing a Lifetime-Membership to exclusive outdoor climbing events, which allow students more free time to practice skills learned and make new friends. We are more than an outdoor rock climbing school, we are a community.” – Owner
- Professional certified rock climbing instructors and guides will provide you a top-level experience
- All rental gear is included at no extra charge
- Easy 24*7 online availability
- Small client-to-guide ratios
- Technical beginner, intermediate and advance level courses
- Rappelling Adventures and Classes
- Private Instruction
- Family Climbing Packages
- Multi-Day Climbing Packages; climb two, three or however many days you want
- Outdoor rock climbing school with the largest selection of locations available for your convenience
- And industry leader in outdoor activities and climbing tours
Our fun trips are great for climbers, non-climbers, groups and families. Great guides and exclusive locations are the perfect combination of tools needed to succeed.
Our Joshua Tree rock climbing guides do an excellent job, since they have the biggest and most amazing rock mountains available. They team up with our rock climbing guides in Los Angeles and the Inland Empire to climb Joshua Tree National Park quite often. You can truly be motivated when you see them sending routes on their days off. Their professional and friendly personalities set them aside and their inspiration grows as they strive to share their knowledge with outdoor fans like you.
To maximize your experience, we are open year round and offer a great variety of services, such as; rappelling adventures, beginner rock climbing class, anchor building, lead courses of both traditional and sport climbing, multi-pitch, self-rescue, women-only classes, rappelling, guided adventure tours, group climbing and team building events, family packages, single and multi-day events, custom courses, private climbing instruction, gift cards and fundraising opportunities.